Sunday, August 10, 2008

How berry nice!

We've had a success on the gluten-free baking front!
After buying Orgran Self Raising Flour today (I usually buy White Wings, but Orgran was cheaper at Safeway this week), I decided to Google their website to see what recipes they had. I came across this muffin recipe
and decided to adapt it for what I wanted to make.















My version is as follows:

  • 3 Cups Orgran SR Flour
  • 1 Cup white sugar
  • 2 eggs, lightly beaten
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
  • 1 cup of soy milk
  • 90 mls sunflower oil
  • 1 cup frozen wild berries
Bake for 20-25 minutes at 210 degrees celsius.
Allow to cool on tray for 10 minutes, then they're ready to eat or allow to cook completely and store in an airtight container.

Something to fill a corner of the old lunch box at any rate! :)

No comments: